JOIN OUR ACADEMY
At any point of time, you can reach out to us by filling in the interest form specifying the programme(s) of your choice or contact us via email or phone or WhatsApp/Telegram directly. We will be more than happy to help you!
For further information on the KIFA Academy courses please contact:
To Join KIFA’s Residential Programme (BIFT)
KIFA welcomes students from all around the world.
At any point of time, you can reach out to us by filling in the interest form specifying the programme(s) of your choice or contact us via email or phone or WhatsApp/Telegram directly. We will be mor than happy to help you!
To join our Residential Programme at The Indian Public School, Erode, India:
- 1. Send us a basic interest form with your details including your academic exam grades and a video of your football skills.
- 2. Open Day or Virtual Open Day: we would encourage you to attend an open day at The Indian Public School, Erode, Tamil Nadu if you are in India. Alternatively, you could attend one of our virtual open days which proved to be hugely successful in recent times. We would reply to your interest form with our future virtual open days calendar.
- 3. Booking An Open Day Appointment: you can book an online appointment to one of our virtual open days wherein we would walk you through our football training programme, education methodologies, boarding & academic campus tour along with football infrastructure tour.
- 4. Educational Diagnostic Tests: if you are joining our football academy for class-8 and above we would request you to attend a diagnostic test to help us better understand the right board/method of education for you.
- 5. If successful in your football assessment and educational diagnostic tests an official letter will be sent to you.
- 6. You may accept the offer by completing relevant forms, rules & regulations and return to us with your first instalment of fees on or before the deadline.
- 7. If you are a foreign national that require a visa to study in India, discuss with the international affairs team at The Indian Public School, Erode or our academic team at KIFA or our global pathways team at Lurnable to help with the visa application procedures.
- 8. Upon successful receipt of your visa, please contact our international team at KIFA to help facilitate your tickets, travel and airport transfers.
- 9. You would be received by our team at the designated airport and taken to the academy.